‘Always calm and well prepared, whatever circumstances of the case.’ Legal 500 – ranked as leading junior
Adam specialises in family law.
- Financial Remedy – including complex and high value disputes
- Public law work (acting for parents / grandparents, adopters and Children’s Guardians)
- Private Law Children work
- Cohabitation Disputes
- Court of Protection
Adam has given lectures for local solicitors and is a consultant to the Kent Law Clinic.
Adam accepts work on a Direct Access basis.
LM (By her Guardian) v Medway Council, RM and YM  EWCA Civ 9,  1 FLR 1698, CA
- Enjoying Manchester City’s heady (and inevitably short lived) success
- FLBA (Family Law Bar Association)
- ALC (Association of Lawyers for Children)
- University of Kent (History & Politics)
- University of Northumbria (CPE)
- Inns of Court School Law (BVC)
This set comes recommended for its members' expertise in children and matrimonial finance matters. The children cases range across both public and private law work, and include those concerning non-accidental injury, sexual abuse and fabricated illness. On the financial side, the set's barristers demonstrate the ability to act in substantial financial remedies cases as well as Schedule 1 and TOLATA matters.~ Chambers UK Bar Guide 2020
Specialising in matrimonial finance and children matters. Members appear in the regional courts as well as the High Court and the Court of Appeal. They often act in financial remedy proceedings relating to farms, companies, properties and other assets. In addition they are adept at dealing with serious child care allegations including physical abuse and death.~ Chambers UK Bar Guide 2019
- 17 Oct 2019
We are holding our 5th annual Charity Quiz Night on Friday 31st January for Pilgrims HospicesRead article
- 11 Oct 2019
We are pleased to be recommended in the Chambers & Partners 2020 guide.Read article
- 08 Oct 2019
We are pleased to announce Stephanie has accepted an offer to tenancy following her pupillage.Read article